A10 Corridor Cycling Campaign
An independent campaign to improve cycling conditions along the
A10 corridor between Royston and Cambridge.
- To organise events and outings for awareness raising.
- To lobby Members of Parliament, County, Town, District or
Parish Councils and other appropriate authorities with
attendance at, or input to, planning meetings for land or
- To liaise with Councils and other appropriate authorities
regarding safety issues, maintenance, repairs, improvements
and upgrades to existing thoroughfares and facilities
- To liaise with the media for the purposes of public
support and awareness.
- To work with other cycling organisations that share the
The A10 corridor between Royston and Cambridge, including routes
to and from villages on either side of the A10.